Friday, 5 December 2008
XanGo. You've heard about it.
Now it's time to see for yourself.
Distributor for Xango, the patented 100% Mangosteen health drink. Medical recommendations and articles utilizing the mangosteen properties. Expanding into skin care from next month. Ideal opportunity to earn money from home as well as impoving your health and energy levels. Information on how the fruit has been used for thousands of years in Asia. Conditions that the fuit juice may be able to help with.
What Is a Mangosteen?
Hint: It's not a mango.
The mangosteen fruit (or Garcinia mangostana, as it is known scientifically) is exotic, delicious and packed full of xanthones and other phyto
It is also:
- found mainly in Southeast Asia and other tropical regions
- roughly the size of a tangerine—about 5-8 centimeters in diameter
- often called the Queen of Fruits (Queen Victoria gave knighthood to anyone who brought it to her)
- has a bitter, purplish rind full of xanthones and other phytonutrients
- has a beautiful, white pulp with 4-8 segments of pure taste-bud bliss
Although the mangosteen has been touted for its splendid flavor, it has also been suggested that use of the whole mangosteen fruit can promote wellness.
The mangosteen rind was sliced and dried, then ground to a powder and administered as an herbal preparation. The mangosteen rind was steeped in water overnight and taken as a tea. The mangosteen rind was made in to an ointment and applied externally as a lotion.
It was through these popular uses that the benefits of mangosteen were passed down through history and several scientists and explorers took
When Europeans expl
ored Southeast Asia folklore related to the mangosteen first spread to Western culture.
However, it was not until XanGo launched Xango juice in 2002 that mangosteen began to achieve widespread recognition and acceptance in Western markets, such as the US, Canada and Western Europe.
A Little about the Tree
The small dark purple fruit grows abundantly and is harvested twice a year from a small evergreen tree.
The mangosteen tree is actually in the same plant family as St. John's Wort, a recognized herbal supplement.
- short, thick and leathery evergreen leaves
- grows 7-25 meters tall
- first fruit harvest takes place 10-20 years after planting
- average lifetime yield of full-grown tree is 500
- some trees provide ripe mangosteen fruit up to 100 years
The mangosteen tree is "ultra-tropical" and cannot tolerate temperatures below 40°F or above 100°F. All attempts to grow the trees in locations north of 20° latitude have failed.
Work from home,health, mangosteen pure juice,p ure skin care products,natural health cures,mangosteen is the one.
A Taste of XanGo® Juice
XanGo Juice captures the nutritional power of the MAGOSTEEN through a proprietary formula that purées the whole mangosteen: rind and pulp.
- the original mangosteen beverage
- safe for all ages
- takes less than half a glass (1 bottle may last over a week for one person)
- sweet, crisp and delicious flavor
- the only whole-fruit formula
- extensive quality control during formulation
- simple, 100% money-back guarantee
Mangosteen Nutrients the Way Nature Intended
The whole mangosteen combines xantho
nes with a host of nutrients to promote overall health and well-being.
Don't be fooled by pills, capsules, powders or even juices that don't contain the whole mangosteen fruit.
XanGo Juice is the original mangosteen supplement, boasting sensational flavor and in a proprietary, whole-fruit formula.
XanGo Juice is a natural product. It has no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no added sweeteners. Why? It doesn't need it—and neither do you!
Ingredients: Garcinia mangostana purée from
the whole fruit, apple juice, pear juice, grape juice, pear purée, blueberry juice, raspberry juice, strawberry juice, cranberry juice, cherry juice, citric acid, natural flavor, pectin, xanthan gum.
- One serving = 30 ml
- Servings per container = 25
- Calories = 13
- Calories from fat = 0
- Total Fat = 0 g
- Sodium = 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate = 3.2 g
- Sugars = 2.7 g
- Protein = 0 g
Nutritional Components of the Mangosteen Fruit:
Iron, Fiber, Calcium, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitam
in B2, Protein, Cathechins/Tannins, Phosphorus, Sodium, Vitamin B1, Niacin.
Want to know more, purchase or become a distributor just follow the link : www.merillyonhigh.com